Tell a story and share a message, a process, or sequential facts with your audiences.
Help your audience process data faster with on-point, appealing, objective visualizations that anyone can understand.
Help audiences find your business, your key attractions, and your important landmarks with detailed maps.
Embed and Share!
Allow audiences to share and embed your infographics, data visualizations, and maps with one click.
Tell Your Story!
Infographics weave your company legacy, product information, or performance credentials into a compelling visual story that triggers the “optical nerve” and gets more attention than boring text blocks.
Increase Brand Awareness
Infographics increase traffic by 12%. They are shared more than articles or images, and they can have your logo, color palette, and company contact information helping audiences reach and remember you.
Strategy and Marketing
They go viral. They are more interesting and informative. They increase click-through rate in search results. These indicators improve your chances of being found via search engines.
Share Your Story!
They present relevant brand information in a way that is remembered. They get shared 40 times more on social media, winning you traffic and higher search engine rankings.
The Infographic Design Process
- We start by gathering information from the client. If the client can’t provide it, we conduct independent research.
- Next comes brainstorming and wire-framing. We decide on the flow of the story, the layout, and the calls to action.
- Then we finalize all the design concepts. We choose possible looks for the piece and allow the client to select one.
- Next we design the elements that make up the infographic. This includes the background, banners, icons, and connectors.
- The fifth step is finalizing the file sizes, formats, and copyright information. We also complete requested revisions.
- We also set up the optional functionality through which viewers generate embed codes to share and use your graphics.