The Infographic Design Process
- We start by gathering information from the client. If the client can’t provide it, we conduct independent research.
- Next comes the brainstorming and wire-framing. We decide on the flow of the story, the layout, and the calls to action.
- Then we finalize all the design concepts. We choose possible looks for the piece and allow the client to select one.
- Next, we design the elements that make up the infographic. This includes the background, banners, icons, and connectors.
- The fifth step is to finalize the file sizes, formats, and copyright information. We also complete requested revisions.
- We also set up the optional functionality through which viewers generate embed codes to share and use your graphics.