Tell a story and share a message, a process, or sequential facts with your audiences
Help your audience process data faster with on-point, appealing, objective visualizations that anyone can understand
Help audiences find your business, your key attractions, and your important landmarks with detailed maps
Embed and Share
Allow audiences to share and embed your infographics, data visualizations, and maps with one click
The Infographic Design Process
- We start by gathering information from the client. If the client can’t provide it, we conduct independent research.
- Next comes brainstorming and wire-framing. We decide on the flow of the story, the layout, and the calls to action.
- Then we finalize all the design concepts. We choose possible looks for the piece and allow the client to select one.
- Next we design the elements that make up the infographic. This includes the background, banners, icons, and connectors.
- The fifth step is finalizing the file sizes, formats, and copyright information. We also complete requested revisions.
- We also set up the optional functionality through which viewers generate embed codes to share and use your graphics.