We are currently looking for new guest bloggers who can contribute step-by-step tutorials, how-to articles and Infographics to our blog. If you are interested in tutorial writing or submitting Infographics, and you would like to share your knowledge and experience, while establishing your name online as an expert, send us your topics with brief descriptions for review.
STOP AND READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING US!
We are looking for step-by-step tutorials, how-to articles and Infographics only! Your tutorials MUST be in-depth and provide clear instructions with screenshots and other graphics. How-to’s MUST provide solution to problems and show steps on how-to successfully achieve the goals. If your “how-to” title is misleading and you provide “Tip-based articles” your submission will be ignored.
These are the type of articles we like and accept! Please review these sample articles carefully before contacting us!
We’re Interested in The Following Topics
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver, Muse Tutorials
- WordPress Tutorials
- Web Design, coding and programing tutorials
- Infographics can be about anything, no specific topic
WHAT WE DO NOT WANT!
- No SEO, PPC or Social media articles!
- No “tip-based” articles
- We are searching for posts that teach useful information to our readers. All content must be 100% original. We’re not looking for copies or spinning here! What we do want is new information, not topics that have been covered several times by other authors or blogs. Additionally, we do not accept posts that act as advertisements for their authors or their business. So, if you are guest posting just to get a link back to your site, chances are your requests will be ignored. First, you must think about providing quality content, then a link back to your site.
Guest Blogging Rules
Like all things in life, there are rules. We need submissions that adhere to the following guidelines.
- Read everything in red, bold or italic on this page and review the sample links provided above before contacting us.
- Writing style: professional and informative. No slang or jargon use.
- 100% original content only. (We’ll check it with copyscape and other similar tools.)
- Full knowledge of English language, grammar and punctuation.
- In-depth articles with clear instructions.
- 500+ words. (For infographics max. 200 words)
- Include images, screenshots, infographics, videos etc.
- You must own the rights to all images/videos submitted
- You are welcome to use stock images, just provide us the links to the source
- Image width should be 1000px or bigger
- Include all the images in a word document and also send them separately in a compressed .zip format
In addition to the requirements above, all submissions should include an author bio that is approximately 2-3 sentences in length. The bio link cannot include any keywords. It needs to have your business name or a direct website link to use as an anchor text. Bio links that track back to a high quality site will receive 1 dofollow link. Lesser quality websites will receive one nofollow link. We do not review or test website quality before, determination is made upon submission!
Please note that it can take up to a week (sometimes more) before your submission is live on the site. Of course, once it is up, we will notify you.
Any submissions to Amberd Design Studio, that are approved and posted will be used at the discretion of said company. By sending, you agree that all images, text or video can be posted on the company site or social media sites, either in part or whole, now or any time in the future. Please note that we have the right to edit any or all submitted content.
Featured images/videos will be hosted on Amberd Design Studio’s servers. We do not accept responsibility for media copyrights. You must own any media that you submit and it cannot be copyrighted. You will retain ownership on images/videos. All text submissions will become the property of Amberd Design Studio. We promise that if we do publish your piece that we will not remove the link to your blog or website while it is being displayed by Amberd Design Studio.
What You Get In Return
- Quality traffic to your website/blog
- Social traffic and promotions
- Link back to your site
Please send your submissions to help [at] amberddesign [dot] com