We are currently looking for new guest bloggers who are knowledgeable in a variety of tech and marketing subjects. If you are interested in guest posting, and you would like to share your knowledge and experience, while establishing your name online as an expert, send us your submission today!
Below you will find a list of the topics we are currently interested in, as well as our submission guidelines.
We’re Interested in The Following Topics
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Graphic design
- Infographic design
- Internet security
- Landing pages
- Logo design
- Mobile marketing / mobile search
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Web analytics
- Web design
Types of Articles We Need
Please DO NOT send us “Tips” articles, we do not accept these type of content.
- ‘How-to’ and informative articles
- Marketing and Business Hacks
- Case Studies
- Graphic Design Tutorial – How to create banner ribbons with Adobe Illustrator
- Web Design Tutorial – How to develop a drop-down menu with CSS3 and HTML5
- Social Media Marketing How-to Article – How to use Linkedin to expand your social media marketing
- Freebies – Photoshop business cards, Illustrator invoice templates
A Bit More About What We’re Looking For
We are searching for posts that teach useful information that the user can apply to their website or business. All content must be 100% original. We’re not looking for copies or spinning here! What we do want is new information, not topics that have been covered several times by other authors or blogs. Additionally, we do not accept posts that act as advertisements for their authors or their business.
Guest Blogging Rules
Like all things in life, there are rules. We need submissions that adhere to the following guidelines.
- Writing style: professional, corporate and informative
- 100% original content only. (We’ll check it with copyscape and other similar tools.)
- Full knowledge of English language, grammar and punctuation
- 500+ words
- Include images, infographics, videos etc.
- You must own the rights to all images submitted
- Image width should be 1000px or bigger
- Include all the images in a word document and also send them separately in a compressed .zip format.
In addition to the requirements above, all submissions should include an author bio that is approximately 2-3 sentences in length. The bio link cannot include any keywords. It needs to have your business name or a direct website link to use as an anchor text. Bio links that track back to a high quality site will receive 1 dofollow link. Lesser quality websites will receive one nofollow link. We do not review or test website quality before, determination is made upon submission!
Please note that it can take up to 2 weeks (sometimes more) before your submission is live on the site. Of course, once it is up, we will notify you.
What You Get for Submitting Articles to Amberd Design Studio
Any submissions to Amberd Design Studio, that are approved and posted will be used at the discretion of said company. By sending, you agree that all images, text or video can be posted on the company site or social media sites, either in part or whole, now or any time in the future. Please note that we have the right to edit any or all submitted content.
Featured infographics or images will be hosted on Amberd Design Studio’s servers. We do not accept responsibility for media copyrights. You must own any image that you submit and it cannot be copyrighted. You will retain ownership on images. All text submissions will become the property of Amberd Design Studio. We promise that if we do publish your piece that we will not remove the link to your blog or website while it is being displayed by Amberd Design Studio.
Please send your submissions to help [at] amberddesign [dot] com